PROBLEM WITH JOEY

jdebos

jdebos
Original poster
Jan 8, 2020
phoenix AZ
Have a Dish 3 with one Joey since January 2020. The following problem occurs at least 2X month, can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it:
The Joey TV screen scrambles in broken up pixels. The only way to currently fix it is to turn it off and reboot the Dish3 receiver, then all works fine. The cable connections are good, jiggling any cable while this is happening changes nothing. Hope to find some answers. Thanks

Reactions: bspei
Have a Dish 3 with one Joey since January 2020. The following problem occurs at least 2X month, can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it:
The Joey TV screen scrambles in broken up pixels. The only way to currently fix it is to turn it off and reboot the Dish3 receiver, then all works fine. The cable connections are good, jiggling any cable while this is happening changes nothing. Hope to find some answers. Thanks

Do you have an OTA adapter? Look through the posts here there are posts that may help.

Reactions: joegr and tetrode
thanks for that - I will search...

I was in the middle of something so couldn't look at first but this thread may help....

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)