Problem with Netflix (1 Viewer)

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Guru
I'm having problems getting Netflix & Pandora opening on my Super Joey apparently it doesn't think I have an Internet connection called Dish and they said it was a problem on there end? All the other apps on the Super Joey work fine. Also both apps work fine on The Hopper. Anyone else experiencing these probelms?

AbeK@DISH

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 13, 2015
I'm having problems getting Netflix & Pandora opening on my Super Joey apparently it doesn't think I have an Internet connection called Dish and they said it was a problem on there end? All the other apps on the Super Joey work fine. Also both apps work fine on The Hopper. Anyone else experiencing these probelms?

This is a know issue for Netflix. At the Hopper use the DISH remote to press menu> then select each of these items on the screen Settings> Diagnostics> Factory Defaults> Deactivate Netflix> then log into Netflix on all your receivers. This will resolve your issue.

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Guru
This is a know issue for Netflix. At the Hopper use the DISH remote to press menu> then select each of these items on the screen Settings> Diagnostics> Factory Defaults> Deactivate Netflix> then log into Netflix on all your receivers. This will resolve your issue.

This did not work, Dish says its a problem on there end but Im not sure. My Super Joey seems spotty at times anyway, keeps disconnecting from the Hopper and I have to reset both receivers for them to work at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts