Problem with Netflix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I'm having problems getting Netflix & Pandora opening on my Super Joey apparently it doesn't think I have an Internet connection called Dish and they said it was a problem on there end? All the other apps on the Super Joey work fine. Also both apps work fine on The Hopper. Anyone else experiencing these probelms?

I'm having problems getting Netflix & Pandora opening on my Super Joey apparently it doesn't think I have an Internet connection called Dish and they said it was a problem on there end? All the other apps on the Super Joey work fine. Also both apps work fine on The Hopper. Anyone else experiencing these probelms?

This is a know issue for Netflix. At the Hopper use the DISH remote to press menu> then select each of these items on the screen Settings> Diagnostics> Factory Defaults> Deactivate Netflix> then log into Netflix on all your receivers. This will resolve your issue.

This is a know issue for Netflix. At the Hopper use the DISH remote to press menu> then select each of these items on the screen Settings> Diagnostics> Factory Defaults> Deactivate Netflix> then log into Netflix on all your receivers. This will resolve your issue.

This did not work, Dish says its a problem on there end but Im not sure. My Super Joey seems spotty at times anyway, keeps disconnecting from the Hopper and I have to reset both receivers for them to work at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts