Problem with OTA Antenna and 722

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
For the past few days I'm getting a situation where I tune to a local channel, they are all dead, 0 signal. If I go into setup, hit local channels, move over to check the signal the signal is a 100% and then when I exit out of screen the channels are back on the receiver. However, a few hours later same thing.

I've done both a hard and soft reboot. Any thoughts?

No thoughts here, other than to state that I have never observed this problem.

I would try going into the menu where you scan deleting them all by hitting select all, then delete them, then rescan and add them back. with ota you always want to scan every few months to make sure you get the best signal

For the past few days I'm getting a situation where I tune to a local channel, they are all dead, 0 signal. If I go into setup, hit local channels, move over to check the signal the signal is a 100% and then when I exit out of screen the channels are back on the receiver. However, a few hours later same thing.

I've done both a hard and soft reboot. Any thoughts?

Put an attenuator at the receiver to reduce the signal. Digital receivers can't handle too much signal.

I've run into this a couple of times. Just turn the receiver off and back on and they come right back. Didn't notice it until L618.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)