problem with recast 1.2

rrlaborde

Original poster
Nov 2, 2004
I had loaded recast 1.0 and was having problems with it crashing and leaving the radio on. I downloaded 1.2 and still the same problem. I am using winXP using an XMPCR with fiber optic mod to a turtle beach catalina sound card. Is any one else having this problem? It seems to only happen when I am recording.

Thanks to all for your help.
Rick :)

There were lots of people experiencing this issues. TT has since released 1.2.4 on their website and I suggest trying that one. There was also a post somewhere that shows downloads to OLDER previous version of TT (before it was called ReCast - but we are supposed to get an announcment about the name change and what they are doing with registration hopefully soon) and the older versions is what I am using. Specifically 3.2 has been the MOST stable for me and I refuse to upgrade now until I hear about the better version of ReCast when it comes out.

Hope this helps.

Same problem with 1.2.6 here as well. These are the two errors that I'm getting. I looked for a debugging log in the TT folder but I didn't see one.

Faulting application timetrax.exe, version 1.2.0.6, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x0001eb33.

Faulting application timetrax.exe, version 1.2.0.6, faulting module skincrafter.dll, version 1.7.0.0, fault address 0x0001b503.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)