Status
Not open for further replies.

n0qcu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Earth
Since the forced password change yesterday the Satelliteguys android app acts like I am not logged in but doesn't give me the option to log in. (only has option to log out)

Anybody else?????

Logout. Or remove and reinstall the app.

I am about the trash the app. I am so pissed off at the Forum Runner support folks.

trying to logout gets a permission denied response.

Since the forced password change yesterday the Satelliteguys android app acts like I am not logged in but doesn't give me the option to log in. (only has option to log out)

Anybody else?????

And for us Ipad users you cannot get touch screen response in landscape mode unless I close and reopen app in portrait mode, with exception to right side of screen(opposite the home button) instead of left screen

There was a "forced password update" yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I guess I never saw because I'm always on iPhone/iPad. Why was there a forced update? Have passwords been compromised? Should I change mine immediately?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/302593-Change-Your-Password

Scott mentioned it on the Radio show. From the link
As we mentioned on our SatelliteGuys Radio show, starting TODAY, January 15th we will put in a new policy requiring all members to change their passwords every 6 months (180 Days).

We are doing this to help protect your privacy and private information.

So if you are like me and your password isnt more than 6 months old (I changed mine when that whole hacker thing went down a month or so ago) you wont get the popup.

Oh okay, thanks! I also changed mine during the hacker fiasco. Guess I have 5 or so more months.

I thought it was something more serious, like another hacking incident.

no you're fine...for another 5 months then ;)
Also Scott mentioned when the "forced change" takes place you can change it, then change it right back to what you had before. That is up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts