Problem with View Forum Posts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Nothing shows past 12-13, for me or anyone else. Using FF.

working fine here on Firefox. Shows posts made a minute ago
With Rey's help, I troubleshooted just about everything, with different browsers and computers and get the same result. There has to be something on the server or administration end that is locking me out past the 13th. I've PM'd Scott about it.

Example, when I try to view YOUR posts, this is the most recent that comes up:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/273725-loyal-customer-offer.html#post2722959

ok if you go through that way then yes the 13th seems to be the last post
I thought you meant newest posts period..not from a specific person

I see now what you mean kab. I get the same result no matter what os or browser I use.

Yep same thing happens here with ff 3.6.Also when trying to make a reply to thread it acts goofy and the christmas forum background hangs in the reply area.The quick reply or reply with quote works fine.

The problem has returned. Nothing showing (posts from specific members) past 01/07. Scott, I know you're at CES. Just FYI.

The problem has returned. Nothing showing (posts from specific members) past 01/07. Scott, I know you're at CES. Just FYI.

Yep I just noticed that.Still running FF 3.6

I've had an issue that comes up intermittently where I get a window that pop's up and I only get it here on this forum when changing pages. So is there a new setting that I've not seen.

Attachments

• are you sure.jpg
    are you sure.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 136
Nope this version of vBulletin does that from time to time as it thinks you typed something in the quick reply box (when you haven't typed anything)

Nope there are no settings for it.

We are now 2 revisions behind in our software, so this weekend I am hoping to update the software which should hopefully take care of the issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)