Problem with VIP612

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbrady_39

Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
I am having a weird problem with my VIP612. It just kind of stopped sending any signal to the TV. I tried holding down the power button to reset it, and it works until I try to watch anything...I can access the menus if i press menu before it finds a signal, but if i don't press anything and it finds the signal, the screen goes blank and my TV displays "No signal"

I get to the guide, say, and I select a channel, and it displays the blue heading for the channel but no picture otherwise, and then a second or two later my TV says no signal. I also hear audio from the channel for a few seconds before it goes out.

The TV is a 42" HP Plasma and it was hooked up to it via component, and I also tried HDMI and got the same result.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try this because it has happened to my 612, I found out by accident pushing buttons when this happens push the dvr button on the remote, select any program saved, start it when it start playing stop it press done and the picture returns and all is normal, sounds strange but it worked for me

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)