problems connecting my 322

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
I tried activating my 322 receivers and both said 061 vital info is being downloaded to receiver do not un plug. I waited for about 30 min then called dish we tried hard reboot and same error screen appeared. She then was going to refer me to the trouble shooting dept but i had to get back to work. I was researshing on the interenet about this issue and on most of the posts ppl said that the receiver was bad they had to get a new from dish. The only problem is that I bought these recivers from a private party each for 20 sealed never been used and still in the box. I there any hope or have i been taken

If they were fresh sealed units they do need a download to get the latest software. You need a good satellite connection to 110 or 119 for the 322 it won't work on Eastern Arc. Connect them turn them off if possible (may not be possible depending on software) let the sit over night.

If the reciever were new and you run a "Ck Switch" Got a Matrix with Sat reception from the correct Birds (119-110) It would than go to" Download vital Sat Info" If it doesan't eather the reciever is bad or a small number of 322 will not download unless connected to only 1 sat (119).

i actually have 2 sat dishes a dish 500 and dish 1000 hooked up so ur saying that i have to have one dish or it wont download if so can i take it to another location where it does have only one dish so it can download then take it back to my house to activate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)