Status
Not open for further replies.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I have been this problem since last year

I need to know why I got this proble.

I might have entered in a restric area in this forum.

I not sure

vargf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I need to admin help me to activate my account.

Thanks in advanced

vargf:confused:

What sub-forum are you trying to access? There are a few areas on the board that are only offered to paid memberships (Pub Members Bar and Grill) or a opt in basis like the Pit area.

I have been this problem since last year

I need to know why I got this proble.

I might have entered in a restric area in this forum.

I not sure

vargf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I need to admin help me to activate my account.

Thanks in advanced

vargf:confused:

The status of your user account is normal. You need to let us know what forum it is you can't access. As the previous post suggested, you may be trying to access something that you can't given your user-status (i.e, the pub).

Thanks

I see what is happening.

I try to post on the FTA forum MPEG 2 and all conserning to FTA satellite receiviers.

thatnks

vargf

should work fine. There are a couple spots in the FTA area that you cant post a question (ie: the FAQ & review area) but the main area shouold be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.