Problems with 311 receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnny58259

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
I got a 311 receiver and only satellite it will pick up is 119.

It says only one satellite connected but my 722 is receiving 119 110 118.7 and 61.5. Iv'e done numerous switch checks but still only 119 picks up. I tried doing a switch check with no satellite feed then hooked back up satellite feed and still only picks up 119. Iv'e checked and it has all the updates. Any ideas what might be going on maybe a bad receiver?

you can try swapping the 311 to the 722 location just to test it out. If you still have the same problem with the 311 after the check switch test that mean the 311 might be bad. If the check switch test come out good that mean there is a problem with that location ( fittings, barrels, switch port, cables) after that you might want to talk to CSR

Kind of weired but i had it where the power suply is powering my dp44 switch and this i where i was getting my 119 feed. When i moved it to a different location where just the satellite cable is and no power supply is i got all my sats 119 110 118 61.5. Where the power supply is you are supposed to be able to hook a sat receiver up to it maybe it has to be a dual tuner 222 or 322 for it to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts