Problems with 721 receiver

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
:confused: My 721 does not want to record anymore, does not show the listings of the shows that I have recorded. I have rebooted a couple of times already and I comes back on and it goes off again. Has somebody been experiencing this problem.

:( I would imagine that the hard drive has died. Funny thing is mine just died the same thing. Turned it on and screen had some weird 1980's computure writing saying that the hard drive had failed. I rebooted it and got the same thing. I tried a smart card rebot and while I did get a picture, I did lose all my recordings. Figured at least I could watch tv but when I came back a 1/2 hour later I got the same drive failed messaged. I had a similar problem w/my 510 where all my recordings disappeared and while ti worked for a little while it eventually had to be replaced.

Sorry you lost your recordings. Its a real bummer :(

neljtorres said:
:confused: My 721 does not want to record anymore, does not show the listings of the shows that I have recorded. I have rebooted a couple of times already and I comes back on and it goes off again. Has somebody been experiencing this problem.

Have you tried a power cord pull?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)