problems with Dish Mover

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

muskie6

Original poster
May 3, 2008
Can anyone tell me what the restrictions are for having Dishmover install my free antenna system. I have tried contacting them 3 times and still have not gotten it installed. I have put up a temporary antenna in the meantime. I have contacted Dish Network and have had no luck. First time they came out they never got out of the car. They said too many trees. 2nd time they came out they said too close to power lines but if I wanted them to install they would do it on the weekend and I could just pay them. 3rd time they called and said they were on the way and never showed up. I am beginning to think it is just a gimmick.

Make you a suggestion. Contact a LOCAL E* dealer. For an existing E* customer to request a dish mover promo, that local dealer, after he qualifies that customer, can perform the job and will be paid by E*. All classes of dish mover promos don't require that the E* customer use the retailer of record. That requirement is related to receiver changes. Let your fingers do the walking, if you don't already have someone in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)