Problems with Milwaukee HD locals

Russell Jorgensen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Wisconsin
I live in Sheboygan, Wi. and get my HD locals from Milwaukee. "E" supplies us with ABC,NBC and FOX. We do not get CBS which is a disappointment for me because at least half of the network shows that I watch are on CBS. The problem that I am having with the locals is that they will start to pixelate, freeze up or just break apart. I have had my dish and system checked twice and everything is OK. I just read somewhere else here that someone else in Sheboygan was also having problems with the Milwaukee HD locals. If there is anyone else that gets their HD locals from Milwuakee and is having trouble with them please post it here. I don't know how to convince "E" that there is a problem. It seems that they don't care unless they hear from a lot of people about it. If we can get enough people to post here perhaps we can get "E's" attention. BTW I have had the 129 sat. disconnected from my system and receive all the channels that used to be there from the 61.5 sat along with my local HD from Milwaukee. All other channels work just fine from 61.5 just the HD locals are bad.

I don't know what your specific problem is, but you could try to get either Green Bay or Milwaukee OTA, but you probably need a roof top antenna for either one, or just go with Green Bay locals from Dish.

I do have OTA that I can get Milwaukee and Green Bay with. Because I live so close to Lake Michigan I sometimes have problems with temperature inversions mixing up analog and digital signals. When that happens the OTA signal cuts out. I was counting on a more reliable signal from Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)