Problems with TV1 remote for my 322

PJW99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
I have 2 322's set up at my home.( even though Im only making use of 3 of the tuners currently). One is for my bedroom television. The other one is connected to my TiVo and living room TV(both are in the same space) I was turning on my living room TV yesterday morning, and pushed the "select" button on the TV 1 remote to get rid of the bouncing screen saver. I kept hitting select, and the television wouldnt come on. After about 20 minutes of fighting the remote, I finally gave up and just watched television on the 2nd tuner. Much to my surprise I tried again 10 minutes later and the TV1 input was on, and I didnt even have to push the "select" button.

I am experiencing this kind of lag quite frequently with that particular input.( usually it will only take about 30 seconds). Yesterday was the worst lag time Ive ever experienced. I dont know why Im having trouble with just one of the inputs and not both inputs. Any advice on how to fix/improve this? Maybe the answer lies with the remote itself, and maybe I just need to purchase a new TV1 remote? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Their is no lag with the power button. The power button works perfectly.

Well my new 741 or 2 is working fine but the sundish people dont have there website up ant more ill have too tell you later i talked to some non speaking english tonite he sez all tuesday , i now i wont take much from them after all i have seen but the state of missouri is very much intrested in sundish.net O well ill get back on this one

Im confused? The power button also gets rid of the screen saver? Its getting rid of the screen saver that is lagging and not powering on the receiver.

Thanks for the info. Now I see what you are talking about. I will give that a try. I'm thinking that will help.

My dad is having the same problem with a 622. His remote wont work for about a minute, then everything works fine. Did using the power button instead of select work for you, or have you heard of any other solutions? Thanks for the help

625 TV2 remote does the same thing

My 625 TV2 remote does the same thing, works fine and all of a sudden won't do a thing, then comes right back. Fresh batteries and all. Have two differnent remotes, same story. It's like the receiver is not taking any input.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)