Prof 8000 Windows 7 x64 Issue with < 4GB RAM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jezuz

Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
HeLL
Hey

I can't use the Card with < 4GB over Windows 7 x64 .. the screen will freeze and I have noise .. when I decrease the Memory to 3GB for example it works ..

I'm using the Last Beta Driver for Windows 7 x64 ( 1.0.0.7 ) and DVBDream

Is there any way to fix the issue ?

Thank you

It seems I wasted 100 bucks on this piece of crap , I sent an email to Prof support and mail returned .. it says the mailbox is not available .. that's the second time I became the victim of these Chinese companies .. Damn ..

The following is quote from another thread:

Do you have any other drivers for BDA-based tuners installed on this system? Prof's bda.dev does not get along very well with some of them. I had to manually rip out my DVB World 2104 drivers on XP to get DVB Dream to work with Prof 7301 and 7500 tuners.

I had the same problem as you with my Prof 7500 and Vista 64. Turned out my problem was a combination of the above and codec.

DVBDream's bda.dev works much better than the Prof's .dev , I tried all the ways I could .. it seems the 8000 version is not fully compatible with DVBDream ..

Still doesn't work well even with Beta BDA_Pro .. that's really silly , they have to make a working driver for this 8000 card and then do the marketing .. I've switched back to my old Twinhan DVB ..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)