Prof 8000 Windows 7 x64 Issue with < 4GB RAM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jezuz

Original poster
Jul 11, 2010
HeLL
Hey

I can't use the Card with < 4GB over Windows 7 x64 .. the screen will freeze and I have noise .. when I decrease the Memory to 3GB for example it works ..

I'm using the Last Beta Driver for Windows 7 x64 ( 1.0.0.7 ) and DVBDream

Is there any way to fix the issue ?

Thank you

It seems I wasted 100 bucks on this piece of crap , I sent an email to Prof support and mail returned .. it says the mailbox is not available .. that's the second time I became the victim of these Chinese companies .. Damn ..

The following is quote from another thread:

Do you have any other drivers for BDA-based tuners installed on this system? Prof's bda.dev does not get along very well with some of them. I had to manually rip out my DVB World 2104 drivers on XP to get DVB Dream to work with Prof 7301 and 7500 tuners.

I had the same problem as you with my Prof 7500 and Vista 64. Turned out my problem was a combination of the above and codec.

DVBDream's bda.dev works much better than the Prof's .dev , I tried all the ways I could .. it seems the 8000 version is not fully compatible with DVBDream ..

Still doesn't work well even with Beta BDA_Pro .. that's really silly , they have to make a working driver for this 8000 card and then do the marketing .. I've switched back to my old Twinhan DVB ..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sponsored Links content

DVB-S Cards on Ebay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts