ProgDVB No Screen

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jackyyuen

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Hi everyone,

I want to us ProgDVB 3.33.5 with TwinHan StarBox

I got the Satellite setup and able to scan the Channel from G10R using ProgDVB. However, I got no screen and no audio. The drivers should be fine, if I am using 2.608a and able to get Video and Audio with TwinHanDTV.

I am thinking the Graph or MPEG2 Decoder I am using is wrong (I have PowerDVD 5.5 Installed. Please help!!

My Setting:
Invacom Universal Single Ku 0.3 dB LNBF SNH-031
Fortec Star 36" (90 cm)
VisionDTV (StarBox) USB

jackyyuen said:
Hi everyone,
I want to us ProgDVB 3.33.5 with TwinHan StarBox

Sound like a graph problem with ProgDVB

Current ProgDVB version is 4.71 and current Mytheatre version is 3.33.5

Mytheatre is your best bet to get up quick. Comes with the blaze codec and the autograph feature works well.

Progdvb works well, but not straight out of the box. Most included graphs will not work on most peoples computers. The best route with ProgDVB is by building your own graphs. Building graphs has a learning curve and a time investment. With Progdvb you need a recorded file to build a graph, so you must find at least one graph which works, or you can not build a graph.

There is also RitzDVB which I was succesful in setting up the NVidia video and audio decoder. I've been succesfull in playing HD content that MyTheatre didn't have the horsepower to render.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)