Program guide off by one hour

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mhowie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
The program guide/receiver time has been off by one hour since Sunday. I thought it might be a premature DST shift, but the time is one hour behind- not ahead as I would expect in the spring when the time changes.

Any others experiencing this erroneous time shift?

Thanks.

The program guide/receiver time has been off by one hour since Sunday. I thought it might be a premature DST shift, but the time is one hour behind- not ahead as I would expect in the spring when the time changes.

Any others experiencing this erroneous time shift?

Thanks.

Bring up System Info (front panel button or a menu button 2X) and then remove the batteries in your remote, reinsert and program the remote to the receiver.

Press and hold Sat till the other mode lights light up, release.

Enter a number, 7 (whatever address you want o use) then press # then record once or twice. The remote address number on the screen should change. Exit system info and see of the guide is fixed. If not, reboot the receiver after this process and check again after it boots up.

This may or may not fix it but I've seen this plenty of times where the remote is causing it and this corrects it. Hopefully this does the trick.

Last edited:
Just tried this and it didn't resolve. Weird.

Try running a Checkswitch test and let the guide re downloading after and see if that helps. Are you at home or has the receiver been moved or traveled with? If it's a system issue then a Dish rep can send a hit to your box and if the time zone info is wrong, that hit should hopefully correct it.

Thanks for the suggestions. You guys were on the right path...actually dahenny nailed it. I am moving in a couple of weeks and recently scheduled the new install at the home to which I'm moving. I checked my online profile at the Dish website and I am already being shown as living in the new residence (different time zone).

Those are page downs not scrolling in Menu+6+3+counters.

My worry is that my file system check date (fsck) is June of 2013.
How can it be in the future? On both 722s. Will it execute? A fix?

-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)