Program Guide Only Loading 1 Hour Ahead

MGradiz

Original poster
Sep 27, 2008
I have a DVR-625. My Program Guide seems to only show 1 hour ahead of the current time for all my local channels. Every other channel seems to work fine, but I can't seem to get the local channels past one hour when looking at my guide...On the other DVR's in my house, they work fine...Any solutions?

Is this a new receiver? I know when we first set up a 625it takes until after the first nightly update before locals show up in the guide for anything beyond the next 2 shows. You could try a hard reset (unplug for 30 seconds, then plug back in) This should force a full program guide download.

Make sure you can access all the satellites WA = 119 110 and 61.5 or 129 or else the EA. There are 2 guides, one from all satellites with just the current and next shows and the second one with 8 days. The latter is only from 110 IIRC. Since you are missing it only on your locals, I would follow the above suggestions: (1) soft reboot by holding the power in for 10 sec or (2) a hard reboot with power off for 30 sec or (3) do a check switch (menu 6 1 1) and also inspect for signals and status while there.
-Ken
my memory is worth the paper it is written on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts