program info from DVR event screen?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TMaud

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
I there a way to get program info from the DVR events screen? I have been recording movies at a feverish rate (hey, it's a new toy for me) and I am approaching max capacity on the drive.(i haven't had a chance to offload the MLB ALDS,ALCS, or World Series yet either). As I see new(better) movies I want to record, I have to delete movies(that arn't as important) that have already been recorded. When trying to decide which ones to delete it would be nice if I could see the program description from the DVR events screen. When I select an event and press info on the reomote, nothing happens.
Anyone know if there's a way to do this?? :rolleyes:

If you pick a recorded program and press Select, the program information is already on that screen in a big light-blue box right smack in the middle of the screen. If you just hover over the recorded program without pressing Select, part of the program information will appear at the top of the screen below the DVR Events header. To see the rest of it, pressing the Info button will pop-up the full program information.

This is on the screen you get when you press the DVR button?? :confused: Are you sure?Because I could swear I'v done that and not gotten any information. I'll have to give it another try when I get home tonight.

TMaud said:
This is on the screen you get when you press the DVR button?? :confused: Are you sure?Because I could swear I'v done that and not gotten any information. I'll have to give it another try when I get home tonight.

Yep. That is the DVR Events screen.

Press the Info button harder.

Sorry--just felt like it. :)
That's the advice I used to give people after a long day and they tell me the printer never printed their document. I would say to them, "click the print button harder."

You might want to speed up recording/watching your programs. There have been several postings about losing the programming on the harddrive when it becomes full or very close.

boba said:
You might want to speed up recording/watching your programs. There have been several postings about losing the programming on the harddrive when it becomes full or very close.

Punctuation! I don't believe it. You didn't create a giant, incohorent run-on sentence that makes you look idiotic! Amazing. :shocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)