Program new remotes for my 222k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
okay currently I have the two remote controllers that came with my 222k(learning remotes 20.0 and 21.0)

since I move the receiver to my apartment I am wondering if to avoid moving the controllers If can program a spare set of remotes(the ones that come with 625 DVR)1 IR TV1 and 1 UHF TV2 they are not learning remotes they are regular universal dish remotes

If this is possible someone please let me know how I can change the remote address on the new controllers so it can be the same as my current learning remotes

if it helps TV1 is set to rem address 6
TV2 is set to rem address 12

thanks

thank you it worked!
the dish agent did not want to explain it to me and told me to go to tech.dishnetwork.com which has a million things, the agent did not specify in what part of the site the explanation to thi was.

again thank you!

thank you it worked!
the dish agent did not want to explain it to me and told me to go to tech.dishnetwork.com which has a million things, the agent did not specify in what part of the site the explanation to thi was.

again thank you!

Now you know where to go first.;)

that site is useless unless you really know it inside out or have instructions on where to go
very confusing :confused:but still good help
now my 625 DVR remotes are working with my 222k and all I have to carry back and forth is the receiver itself, already have the same setup in both homes so no check switch is needed,also ordered a spare UHF antenna from dish which didnt cost me anything

great help in this forum compared to dishnetwork.com :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)