programing question

scarson79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
we have aep and want to save money by downgrading. three of the channels we care about are espn class. espnu and style. we also want to keep the nhl network. we are thanking about going to the class. bronz plus and adding the multi sports pack. the dn website shows that espn class. nfl netowrk and nhl network come iwht it. can anyone confirm this and verify that espnu is showing up for 100 custamers?

i also heard that style was moved ot a lower package can anyone confirm where it is now?

I have the welcome package and Style has been in there since the beginning of the month. I don't see it listed as a free preview this month so I was wondering if it was added there too.

there has been some changes in the channels package by Dish.....but have not been announced. eg...I see NBA TV listed under Classic 250 package...which was not before. Also as u mention I see Bravo listed in Classic 100....but before was part of Classic 200.

we have aep and want to save money by downgrading. three of the channels we care about are espn class. espnu and style. we also want to keep the nhl network. we are thanking about going to the class. bronz plus and adding the multi sports pack. the dn website shows that espn class. nfl netowrk and nhl network come iwht it. can anyone confirm this and verify that espnu is showing up for 100 custamers?

i also heard that style was moved ot a lower package can anyone confirm where it is now?

When I had to call in and activate a new DVR receiver (which was toward the end of September), I was told then that Style would become part of my package. I took that with a grain of salt but I'm currently the AT200 package with the Multi-Sport. I don't care so much for Style but we seem to have similar viewing habits otherwise. I'm planning on dropping everything I have to go back to the Classic Bronze Plus with the Multi-Sport pretty soon just to save a few bucks a month. I may hold off until after NFL Season so I can continue to get the NFL Network and Redzone. As others have said, you'll continue to get Style and you should also get Bravo. I'm just happy to know I can get ESPNU even when I do downgrade as I had actually considered upgrading even higher which wouldn't have been so positive for my wallet. :rant:As for ESPN Classic and the NFL Network, I think those are errors being listed in the Multi-Sport package. I think you need at least AT200 to get either of those (unfortunately - huge ESPN Classic fan here).
Cade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts