PROGRAMMING ALERT: Baby First is ALA Cart for 9.99

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
SaltiDawg said:
Or post here over 1200 times. :eek:

I work at home (CAD drafting) and have two computer stations side by side in my office. Obviously the commute time is minor and there are often little delays (waiting for a dwg to plot or an email to come through or something), so I'm able mix business with play sometimes. Other times, work and / or household tasks don't allow it.

They should have really offered a free preview of this channel when launching it due to its high cost. I imagine that a lot of women will want this channel.

waltinvt said:
By the way, have any of you seen that .wmv that's floating around the internet that shows various clips of fathers trying th change a sh!tty diaper? If you get a chance, watch it. It's about the funnies thing I've seen in years. My wife's been laughing over it for 2 days. Apparently it fits me to a tee.:D

Waltinvt, where did you find the clips, I need a few laughs

I think waltinvt's 9 kids is far more interesting to read about than this baby channel...

Can't the moms of the world just let the kids get an early start on lifetime tv-movies?? They can't watch two channels at once, sit little johnny down and introduce him to victoria principal...

barnie said:
Waltinvt, where did you find the clips, I need a few laughs
I'll see if I can attach it. Never done this before and not even sure if I'm allowed to.

Well, I uploaded it but not sure where it went.

waltinvt said:
I'll see if I can attach it. Never done this before and not even sure if I'm allowed to.

Well, I uploaded it but not sure where it went.

Guess that didn't work. I'll see if I can find a link to it but I believe it was sent to me as an attachment.

Upload it to youtube or a file-sharing site...

Strange that this dumb channel has a 3 page sticky thread going, no? Maybe we can unsticky it soon...Seeing it at the top of the boards, as if it's remotely important, just ain't right...

Even though my granddaughter is probably too old for this channel I feel like my shiny new Platinum package is somehow tarnished by this.

Ugh, seriously. You'd have to be crazy to pay $10 a month for this channel, now $10 a month for SBS, MBC or KBS in HD subtitled pays for itself every month in the quality programming you receive.
Yeah I know I'm terrible but it's killing me I can't get this stuff on HD-DVD, Dish or any American provider. I'd kill to see some Gasoo's in HD. Me drooling over BoA. ;-)

waltinvt said:
Ah....that explains it. Well, all I can say is our 9th just turned 5 weeks and I seriously doubt I'll be paying $10 / mo to keep her amused with infant-interactive any time soon.:D

By the way, I thougt the "E" in AEP stood for "Everything". Hmm

9 Kids!!!! WOW!!! I bet you can just look at her and she is preggers

Sarang said:
Ugh, seriously. You'd have to be crazy to pay $10 a month for this channel,

You got that right - although $10 doesn't even by the economy size pak of Pampers these days.:(

Turd Fergeson said:
9 Kids!!!! WOW!!! I bet you can just look at her and she is preggers
Nah....we finally figured out that it's washing our cloths together that's doing it.:D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Baby First TV will have go into Free Preview Mode tommorow which I believe runs through July 8th.

Well Mariah will check it out but at almost 6 weeks, I think she's already out-grown it. I'll post her reaction.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)