Programming downgrade once every 12 mos

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2008
I went to change my programming tonight and I get the error message saying programming can only be downgraded once every 12 months. Anybody else have experience with this. I asked the guy on online chat and he said they were having problems with their servers. I'd just ask the online csr to do it, but I'm a former "mover" and the programming involves my locals. It's complicated story. To make it short I'm getting 2 sets of locals. I want to keep the set that I shouldn't be getting. I think if I ask they'll look and see I'm getting two sets and get rid of the one that is out of my market. Anyway, do any of you guys have experience with this once every 12 months programming can be downgraded thing. Or is the CSR right and it's just a temporary malfunction.

I went to change my programming tonight and I get the error message saying programming can only be downgraded once every 12 months. Anybody else have experience with this. I asked the guy on online chat and he said they were having problems with their servers. I'd just ask the online csr to do it, but I'm a former "mover" and the programming involves my locals. It's complicated story. To make it short I'm getting 2 sets of locals. I want to keep the set that I shouldn't be getting. I think if I ask they'll look and see I'm getting two sets and get rid of the one that is out of my market. Anyway, do any of you guys have experience with this once every 12 months programming can be downgraded thing. Or is the CSR right and it's just a temporary malfunction.
No.

You will get charged for BOTH sets of locals. I'm a "mover' as well and I had the same thing happen. I had my old set of locals for 5.99 and my new set for 5.00. Unless you want both sets , I would call and get them to drop one set or another.

I'll probably just keep them for the 10 or so more months. I'm being charged 5.99/mo for the set I don't want. I'd use the chat and do it, but I think if I do that I'll lose the set I want to keep because my service addy is not in that DMA. Thanks for the info though to all who helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)