Programming package selection tool?

Karri

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2008
Is there a place online I can go and select the channels I watch regularly and have it tell me the best package or combination of packages I should get and have it be the most economical? I was looking through the package selection charts but they get too confusing once you want to start watching premium movie channels too. I currently have the everything pack but would love to know if I can keep the movie channels I watch and the few regular channels and save some $$.

Thanks!!!

Is there a place online I can go and select the channels I watch regularly and have it tell me the best package or combination of packages I should get and have it be the most economical? I was looking through the package selection charts but they get too confusing once you want to start watching premium movie channels too. I currently have the everything pack but would love to know if I can keep the movie channels I watch and the few regular channels and save some $$.

Thanks!!!

I believe there is a search (not sure how well it works) on Dish's official site. Another option would be to list your "must haves" here.

The one on dish only lets you put in 4 channels at a time. (Lame)

…and select the channels I watch regularly and have it tell me the best package or combination of packages I should get and have it be the most economical?
There's a flaw in this tool that you want. If channel "x", that you watch regularly, requires AT250, there's no "most economical" involved. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts