Status
Please reply by conversation.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
Let me start by saying I have no commitment with DirecTV, and I own my equipment outright. I switched to Dish Network about 10 days ago and I am so happy with with their hardware I have decided to cancel my DirecTV service. I made payment for the NFL ST Package in July and Superfan in August. I only want and need the NFL ST (to continue) and the DVR service for my HR10-250. I have no need for a base package.

What are my options?

Last edited:
slacker9876 said:
Let me start by saying I have no commitment with DirecTV, and I own my equipment outright. I switched to Dish Network about 10 days ago and I am so happy with with their hardware I have decided to cancel my DirecTV service. I made payment for the NFL ST Package in July and Superfan in August. I only want and need the NFL ST (to continue) and the DVR service for my HR10-250. I have no need for a base package.

What are my options?
You have to have the base package in order to have ST, there might be a package below the TC but I am not sure how you go about getting it seeing it's not listed on the website ....Anyways, you'll have to keep the TC until after football season ....

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
You have to have the base package in order to have ST, there might be a package below the TC but I am not sure how you go about getting it seeing it's not listed on the website ....Anyways, you'll have to keep the TC until after football season ....

Jimbo

Yeah I just read that in the customer agreement :mad: online. Man I wish they would have never parted ways with TiVo.

damaged said:
I think you can maintain either the Para Todos package+ST, I also hear that you can get the cheaper Family Choice+ST, and also have heard you can have Vietnamese package (9.99)+ST.

Here is the thread that points most of these out:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=76224

TY damaged!

I am not gone from D*, just cutting the Satellite bill. I am sure I'll be over here 18-months from yesterday (Dish commit start date) saying how much Dish sucks, yada yada yada ... actually ... I doubt it, they have made great strides in the last 5 years since I last tired them. However, they do not have two new birds goign up next year. Hell ... I may end up with a 300/mo satellite bill.

paulman182 said:
And you can pay that bill quickly and painlessly by eliminating just two meals a day!
Yup! and the bill is 35.00 /mo with Family Pack and DVR Service. THAT IS MY OPTION, LOL.

From D*:
Thanks for asking about Vietnamese programming on DIRECTV. We're proud to offer VietnameseDirect from the Saigon Broadcasting Television Network (SBTN) on DIRECTV channel 2072. SBTN is the first and only 24 hour Vietnamese-language network in America and can be added a la carte to any base programming package for only $14.99 a month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts