PROSCAN Remote question

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
my father order me a replace remote for my for mine PROSCAN tv and I got it today and when i turn it on with the new remote , the picture was totally different half dark , but when use my old remote , my tv picture when back to normal , do why this is? and how to make my new remote with my tv,
thanks

my father order me a replace remote for my for mine PROSCAN tv and I got it today and when i turn it on with the new remote , the picture was totally different half dark , but when use my old remote , my tv picture when back to normal , do why this is? and how to make my new remote with my tv,
thanks
Check your settings on your tv when you turn it on with the new remote. You might have something on the remote that's set to turn your settings on that way.

Check your settings on your tv when you turn it on with the new remote. You might have something on the remote that's set to turn your settings on that way.
i checked every setting , mine brother was going to help me last night , but i can't have no over right now because of this virus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)