protection plan

jssp8s

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
swla
Is the protection plan something that is worth paying for and does the protection plan cover both dish network and dishnet?

If and when something breaks it is definitely worth paying for. When everything is working it's a waste of money.
Some people have been known to start It up when something breaks, then you must pay for at least 3 months.

I usually don't like telling people to take the short cuts, but as far as the PP goes, it would be best recommended to keep it for its mandatory time(6 months?) and then remove it off. Only add it on when something goes wrong and you need a tech(doesn't make sense for replacement parts since you only pay $15 for shipping and handling), and that will be the number one Bill saver. This will keep you with only the services you need. You are not punished at all if adding on after something goes wrong with your system.

Reactions: SomeDishGuy
There have been changes since I was here, in regards to that, however it was good for dishnet as long as you still had dish TV as well. I would ask the broadband department about that to verify new policy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)