ps2 games on CPU

petrix

Original poster
Dec 4, 2007
Hey ladies and gens,
:eek:I heard that it is possible to play my PS2 games on my computer, is that true? does any one know how to do that?...:cool:C'mon I know there are real computer wizards here. Holla back if you can help.

Back in the day of PS, Bleem was the way to go. Bleem was a software emulator that read the PS games in a CD-ROM. Since then it has been deemed somewhat illegal. So for our sake I won't even look for any info on it.

get a torrent there should be several on ps2 but mainly it will be available for outdated games (nintendo,sega,etc.) but its still a possibility

hi to all!, Well yeah, kind of. The ps2 project to handle emulation and that thing is here, note that I was checking them out from more than a couple of years ago and they still have not get to "VERSION 1.0.0" even though they claim they can play lots of games, the best suggestion is to check the compactibility list they have to know if the game you will play is on the list. The project is well put but they advice to everyone, and this you should know, hardware and software available now is not able to handle full emulation, meaning, playable games will NOT funtion REAL time, delay slow precarious, comes to my mind. before you even think of getting the emu, please read the requirment, otherwise the emu will not funtion right front the beginning. Good luck I hope you make it run faster than those guys who live for that, I guess you have a pentium VI 7500MHZ and Lots of MEM. :cool::up:D

remember that emulation is almost certain to be illegal if you do not have a system and the game. be careful and do not trust Torrents on this, ok.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts