ps3 for only 319

You can't beat this price, no way, no how!
So if you want a PS3 for cheap get it right now!

And you might want to buy some BD-Movies :) the Disney 2-1 deal its awesome.
And for games, you should get Warhawk :) its a fun game, it depends what kinda of genres of games you like :) ( It comes with a Blue-tooth headset)

I told a friend of mine about this yesterday. He printed the coupon and went to Kmart, they told him that they had received a message yesterday morning about this coupon being a fraud and not to accept them.

wow how weird because I saw the fax that said there are two internet coupons they are taking and this was one of them. I waited 15 minutes while they figured this out.

went to kmart today in clarion, pa and they had the flyer with the original 20 % off coupons in them, i scored a ps3 80 gb for 399.99 , a ps3 40gb for 319.99 and ps3 assassins creed for 48.00 after the coupons were used. only thing the clerk said about the coupon was, wow! this is a great deal!

yes, I just returned from my local Kmart with a 360 Pro with the 2 free games for less than 300.00 total cost. Great Deal!

I used the 20% coupon on a XBOX 360......I paid $293.67 TOTAL including tax .....saved $73.23

the only thing i dislike about the hdmi version is having to buy the special hdmi audio cable!

I was turned away in the Electronics area at my local K-Mart saying they were not taking this coupon. There was one taped to the register that had "DO NOT ACCEPT!!!" in big, red letters.

I guess you snooze, you lose...

picked a 80gb ps3 today at the olean, ny kmart. coupon would not scan, but clerk called a manager over , he just kept shaking his head on why it would not scan and finally just did a manual override of 20% off for a price of 399.99 saving a 100.00.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)