PS3 FW ver 2.0 Coming

Got it last night. Not too much new. New ads up in the top right scroller. You can change a few of the colors around a bit. No biggie.

No BR player updates that I can tell, which is what I was looking forward to.

-John

Question, can you add a live video like the winter theme in the back? Like an actual video playing on the menu background? like snow falling :p
I haven't had much time to mess around with the menu, but I was not able to find anything yet, anyone knows if something like that would be released anytime soon?

Frankly, not much of an update. Prettied it up a bit is all. I guess I was hoping for 1.1 features.

Very disapointing update for a 2.0 upgrade, that was more like a 1.2 update.

Why is it so hard to do stuff on the PS3?

XBOX360 makes it SO EASY to do everything, but on the PS3 it takes a PHD in PS3's to do anything.

I agree. Their big claim is they can better the dvd/bd playback even more. Thats all I care about, lets get this thing profile ready and tweak the video.

Another thing that annoys me with the PS3 is last night I watched a Blu-ray movie, and whenever it was loading different sections the stupid > icon would display on the screen for 5 seconds at a time. I know I hit play but why does it keep showing me the > as it goes through all the menus and FBI warnings.

Another thing that annoys me with the PS3 is last night I watched a Blu-ray movie, and whenever it was loading different sections the stupid > icon would display on the screen for 5 seconds at a time. I know I hit play but why does it keep showing me the > as it goes through all the menus and FBI warnings.

I honestly dont remember mine doing it but I havent used in two mo's due to traveling and my last moving being HDDVD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)