PS3 is following in 360's footsteps

One failure out of 500,000 does not make a serious problem except for the individual who has experianced this. NOW, turn that into hundreds or thousands of units and then you have a serious problem. The PS3 has only been out 2 days, lets wait a few weeks before we start talking serious problems.

OH, now the lack of upscaling of 720p to 1080i on older CRT HDTVs -- now that's a serious problem!!

they have one broken ps3 that they can count for, and its following in the 360's footstep? i will wait a couple more weeks before I make my oinion in that area!

they have one broken ps3 that they can count for, and its following in the 360's footstep? i will wait a couple more weeks before I make my oinion in that area!

Don't forget to count the ones that die in the demo kiosks. I went to Best Buy on Friday to look for a new DLP and there it was... dead in the kiosk. Give it a couple of months to see how many are failing.

Don't forget to count the ones that die in the demo kiosks. I went to Best Buy on Friday to look for a new DLP and there it was... dead in the kiosk. Give it a couple of months to see how many are failing.

wit the ones that are wrapped in the plastic bubble that dosent vent really well? I believe I will wait till real life applications and see how many die, i am glad I got a good running 360, but I dont think the Ps3 will be as bad as the 360, it will have its problems yes, but I dont tink it will be bad.

wit the ones that are wrapped in the plastic bubble that dosent vent really well? I believe I will wait till real life applications and see how many die, i am glad I got a good running 360, but I dont think the Ps3 will be as bad as the 360, it will have its problems yes, but I dont tink it will be bad.

Like I said, need to wait about 3 months. I think a 5% failure rate is considered acceptable. I think MS had a higher failure rate...

I have had bad luck with playstations at launch. Bought an original PS1 within a couple months of launch and it could not read some games. Bought a ps2 within a month of launch, could not read discs and had to send it out to get repaired. Their is no way I'm going to touch a ps3 at launch because of my bad luck.

I was at Target yesterday looking for a VGA cable for the 360, and the PS3 was frozen. I asked my friend who runs the electronics department to reset it and he said he has all day long, it just overheats. Good thing I didn't ask him to save me one like the 360.

PS3 will have the same issuse has the 360, we are the beta testers LOL.

played mine at the walmart where one of our stores our, and had to wait in line for a little bit, no glitches real nice, and motor storm looks amazing!

nothing like gears of war, but this machine is just as powerful as the 360.

PS3 line hit by drive-by BB shooting

Wii bundle at Walmart.com selling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)