Wii bundle at Walmart.com selling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Me too. This is the second time I've seen this bundle come up at Wal-mart. I wish they would offer the same selection of games but make it 2 or 3 to choose, and throw in an extra set of wii-mote and nunchuk.

Hint, hint...of course they eventually sell these things at this price making $$$ in the process.

Yeah.

I emailed my wife this and she asked "Why can't they just sell Wii by itself with no bundle?"

I'd jump all over it if it wasn't for the damn bundle.

If they can sell the bundle they can sell the console by itself.

Yeah.

I emailed my wife this and she asked "Why can't they just sell Wii by itself with no bundle?"

I'd jump all over it if it wasn't for the damn bundle.

If they can sell the bundle they can sell the console by itself.

GS will have a shipment for sale on Friday for walk-ins.

GS will have a shipment for sale on Friday for walk-ins.

Funny you mention that, because I called my local GS and they told me to keep checking with them daily, because they said they should have a shipment in soon, hopefully by this weekend.

How sure are you that they will have them available Friday? Are they having any special hours for Friday?

Funny you mention that, because I called my local GS and they told me to keep checking with them daily, because they said they should have a shipment in soon, hopefully by this weekend.

How sure are you that they will have them available Friday? Are they having any special hours for Friday?

My local one kept telling everybody when I was picking up mine (even had to go back to clear of a second Zelda charge which I didn't even get :eek: LOL).

They sounded pretty solid on this... if I were you I'd be waiting at their door for the Friday opening but most importantly call them every day twice: after opening and before closing time. :cool:

GL!:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)