PS3 preorders lead to eBay avalanche

E-bay is removing all of the current auctions. They have a rule that the item has to be delivered within 30 days.

The sad thing is, when they do go on sale some dumbasses will pay $1500 or more for them off Ebay!! You must be some diehard gamer to pay that :rolleyes: . I would like one but I'm not paying more then retail or camp out to get one. I can wait just like I did for the 360.

Only an Idiot...

Those paying $1500 or more are in no way die hard gamers. They are idiots plain and simple who are buying into Sony's big PS3 hype machine. A die hard gamer would never spend that kind of money on a system with such a lackluster launch lineup. Best to let Sony work out the kinks and pick one up for $600 in early '07.

There is one on eBay with a Buy it now price of $2500...
Did you not see what XBoxes were selling for on eBay at launch ?? You are almost guaranteed to make a decent profit if you buy a PS3 and turn right around and sell it on eBay the first week they're available. That is, assuming they're in as much demand as XBoxes were.

You are almost guaranteed to make a decent profit if you buy a PS3 and turn right around and sell it on eBay the first week they're available. That is, assuming they're in as much demand as XBoxes were.
Of course there will be demand. You have parents of spoiled snot nosed kids who will spend anything to get their hands on the big hard to get item for the holiday.

The folks who will pay big money are not video game players, just folks trying to make their kid happy.

I myself am going to wait until the Spring (at least) before looking for a PS3, by then they should be stable and have enough units to go around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts