PTAT/Debate Hiccup?

calbbs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
SF Bay Area
I've had PTAT(Mon-Sun, each network) enabled for a couple months now and no problems until last night. I live on the West coast(PST) so the debate ended before PTAT kicked in.

I have "Save This Series" set for Survivor, Criminal Minds and Modern Family so that they will get saved to "My Recordings". Each timer created was edited to be New only and they all went to where I expected for last weeks airings. I also have separate timers for Dexter and Homeland, New only and record only on Sunday.

Last night around 9:30 I decided to go to the My Recordings to watch Survivor. No recordings for any saved PTAT shows and nothing new from last night in the PTAT folder. I took a look at what was on the three tuners at that time and two of them were recording the same showing of Dexter that was a repeat from Sunday's episode and the third timer was on another timer we had set outside of PTAT recording that show, PTAT did not record at all last night.

Anybody else have this happen? Could the debate have messed things up even though it was over before PTAT began here? And why would Dexter(repeats) start recording on two tuners at the same time when that timer is set for New? Maybe just the Hopper/PTAT gremlins playing Halloween tricks?:p :D

I have checked my timers and there are no duplicate timers created for Dexter.

P.S. Same thing happened for Homeland by the way, timer set for New but it recorded two repeat showing that originally aired Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)