PTAT time messed up

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
Anyone else seeing their PTAT start and end times being wrong? I'm in the central time zone and tonight is showing 6:57-11:06 (starting and ending one hour later than normal). The rest of the week is a mix of 6:57-11:01 or 7:57 to 11:01. All are wrong. Should be 6:57-10:01 throughout the week.
Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Anyone else seeing their PTAT start and end times being wrong? I'm in the central time zone and tonight is showing 6:57-11:06 (starting and ending one hour later than normal). The rest of the week is a mix of 6:57-11:01 or 7:57 to 11:01. All are wrong. Should be 6:57-10:01 throughout the week.
Yep, my PTAT just missed CBS 60 Minutes start. I did a quick record and will at least catch half of it.

My West Coast PTAT is also pushed back one hour. It's that way for the whole week. I had a gut feeling that there would be a problem when I saw the shift in PTAT. It was different pattern then other time changes that Dish has done in the past.
I hope that Dish can reset the PTAT tonight during it's nightly 130 am reboot .

Good evening. We apologize, some subscribers have had and issue with PTAT due to daylight savings time changes. It is a know issue and being addressed and should be resolved soon. You may need to set up manual timers for your recordings to be sure you don't miss any of your favorite programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts