Pub membership expiration question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimgoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 29, 2008
Ocoee Florida
Is there anyplace the pub membership expiration date is shown? I remember seeing it somewhere years ago but can't find it now.

If I renew before expiration it will automatically just extend the existing membership, won't it?

My H3 and 4k Joeys will be installed tomorrow. It's been a blast following all the news and speculation since CES. Thanks Scott and team for keeping the information flowing. My pub renewal well be coming soon.

Hi Jim,

Actually it shows it expired but didn't turn off Pub Membership (oops!) But does not show the date this was done.

Thanks for your support and enjoy that Hopper 3. :D

No wonder I couldn't find anything. Pub renewal has been ordered. No wonder I couldn't find a renewal date! Thanks again for keeping this great community going.

Scott, you didn't answer the question about where the date shows up. I was also trying to find it, searching all around the site before re-upping.

Scott, you didn't answer the question about where the date shows up. I was also trying to find it, searching all around the site before re-upping.
My date shows up in Account settings, click on Pub Membership, scroll down to the bottom to Purchased Upgrades and expire date is on the right hand side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)