Puerto Rico- Tropical Storm Omar. What are your plans?

ljdonato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2008
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Hi all

Out of curiosity, for those customers in PR, what are you planning to do for TS Omar? Are you planning to take down your antennas, or "weather the storm"?
I have two Channel Master 6 footers and a 4.5 footer, along with an off-air antenna, and I am waiting on the 11:00 pm advisory (and hoping it continues getting away from us...)
I am on the Metro area.

How about you?
:confused:

Hi all

Out of curiosity, for those customers in PR, what are you planning to do for TS Omar? Are you planning to take down your antennas, or "weather the storm"?
I have two Channel Master 6 footers and a 4.5 footer, along with an off-air antenna, and I am waiting on the 11:00 pm advisory (and hoping it continues getting away from us...)
I am on the Metro area.

How about you?
:confused:

Write your name and address on the back and if something happens go 4 blocks of your house to get them.:rolleyes:
Seriously the forecast is looking good right now, but is to soon to say one way or the other.just be patient and don't make any decision about take it down any dish just yet.We hope nothing happens ,but if something come we'll(Techs) very busy.

Ha!!! I am going to the roof right now with my Sharpie :p

Yeah, I am also waiting, but at 11 am it seems that it will hit a little bit harder than what was expected at 5am. Well, there is still the 5pm advisory...

Go east, Omar, go east! (chanting while blowing air at the computer screen from left to right at NOAA's NHC site for Omar) :D

I've decided not to take down my dishes. Seems it is now expected to pass a bit farther to the east. I just hope it doesn't turn west. My prayers go to all at Vieques, Culebra and the Virgin Islands. Hope everything goes ok with you all. Take care...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts