Punch.....Counterpunch

Sure seems like D posters are anxious to post to an E thread to convince us only they know the way, the truth, and the light. Go in peace my brothers and may the candle within illuminate your paths home.

A serious question - do you come here to have real discussion/debate - or just to slap each other a high five?

Either is of course OK - but which is it?

Buddy, Im far from being your buddy.

Do you come here for a serious discussion? I must wonder why D* subs continue to get into threads on an E* forum knowing what its going to lead to(cough-TROLL-cough) Oops, theres another name. Is there not a forum for heated debate.

And BTW, if you read my months of wonderful D* posts, youd see my final posts where they screwed me. So, I will believe nothing D* says. Im also sorry that I wasted 5 months with those guys when I could have been enjoying echostar.

Go back to your hole and wait for the 100 HD channels.

In all due respect - this is subjective not objective - and there are truly differing opinions held on this. DirecTv has ALSO been adding HD - in fact they have been adding the MOST IMPORTANT HD channels - the HD locals at a far greater rate than DISH - how can you NOT INCLUDE that in your argument - the locals have MUCH more interest than ANY CABLE network does. .

Since you like word play, this is far from FACT, and more like opinion. :rolleyes:

Do you come here for a serious discussion? I must wonder why D* subs continue to get into threads on an E* forum knowing what its going to lead to(cough-TROLL-cough) Oops, theres another name. Is there not a forum for heated debate.

The same thing happens over in the D* forum.

Ok. Not by me, I never go there.

So is the answer to that to come here and do the same thing? Uh no. I must ask the question Buck Rogers did (nother name). "Do you come here to have real discussion/debate - or just to slap each other a high five?"

Actually the ratings for the big 4 networks are public info, and ALWAYS beat out EVERY cable channel.

Ah ha, but my buddy thats still YOUR opinion that those are the demand. I for one get all of them OTA and would rather have national HD. While I am in the minority, its my opinion. You might be in the majority, but its still YOUR opinion. Polls are nothing more than little white lies anyways.

As with yesterdays troll calling waste of bandwidth, Im signing off this one too because its going the same place the last argument went, NOWHERE.

Buddy, Im far from being your buddy.

And BTW, if you read my months of wonderful D* posts, youd see my final posts where they screwed me. So, I will believe nothing D* says. Im also sorry that I wasted 5 months with those guys when I could have been enjoying echostar.

Go back to your hole and wait for the 100 HD channels.

Two thumbs Up!!:up :up
As far They come here to convince any of Dish Network subs here,Still dont know either,Probably they don t understand we don t like koolaid that much-;)

This has got to be the most stupid thread going right now. No redeeming quality but to see who can piss the farthest. :rolleyes:

Lets just see how it turns out in the next 90 days I think - what is everyone's hurry anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts