Purchase History

John McKeel

Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Does anyone know whether or not you can reset you purchase history can be reset? I have like 30 movies in my history and I would like to remove them and start afresh every month so that it's easier to know how many movies have been purchased and how much is being spent per month. Is there a way to do this? I would have just assumed that it would reset every month but it doesn't do this. Please help.
JM

Is SimpleSimon the double-post gestapo? Hunting down double post miscreants all over the .com world, to expose their double-post follies?

Geesh...

strrlvr said:
Is SimpleSimon the double-post gestapo? Hunting down double post miscreants all over the .com world, to expose their double-post follies?

Geesh...

um, no
There were 2 posts of the exact same thing in the exact same forum right next to each other.

Duplicate posts get deleted by staff memebers.... :)

And don't knock Simon...he is one of the best minds we have here. Very tech savvy :D

Thanks Iceberg! ;)

And strrlvr, it's not that I'm on the hunt, but letting the mods know when someone accidently, or sometimes purposely due to inexperience, double-posts costs everyone time, effort, and confusion factor. :)

It's bad enough when I find the same post on the two different sites I frequent. :D

I really admire you, Simon. You always have something intelligent to say, and you're always helping others - it seems like you're in every forum too!

In any case, I've noticed the double posts lately have been getting bad. I think it's probably the same (few) people doing it. It's really annoying...