Put yourself on the Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its working for others as well as they just added themselves. :)

Are you using any kind of Ad Blocker or Have Java turned off?
Not using ad blockers. I'm a Pub Member :) I did verify that it's my computer though. It works fine on my Laptop.
I'll double check the Java, I thought it was enabled.

Not using ad blockers. I'm a Pub Member :)
You would be surprised the number of Pub Members who still do. If they turned them off for the site it might actually work better, as some ad blockers block some of the java, css and ajax features of the vBulletin software.

Well I'm running out of ideas to try and get it working. I've totally reset IE, no help. It's there but I can't see it. I can get the properties of the map, but nothing I do will display it. I guess I'd have to wipe the hard drive and reinstall everything. But that is way to much work to do it on purpose.
I guess for now I'll live with limited access.

The MemberMap lets you place your marker with amazing precision. I see Iceberg located himself in St Mary's Cemetery. LOL

The MemberMap lets you place your marker with amazing precision. I see Iceberg located himself in St Mary's Cemetery. LOL

Yeah, I just put mine somewhere in the city. I don't want people to know exactly where I live.

Glad to see there are a few other people near me, though judging from what I've seen in people's yards and on their houses, there should be a few more! When visiting the future in-laws, I saw a few houses in Scott's hometown with what looked like FTA dishes (white, 1-meter). There's also a house near Crazy Bruce's Liquors with a BUD... Perhaps we could recruit a few more people to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts