Qadhafi capture, suicide, dead already, asylum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What will happen to Qadhafi?

• Suicide.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Capture.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Granted asylum.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Already dead.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Never heard from again?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Something else. Please explain.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
So, what do you think will happen with Qadhafi, who said he was heading for martyrdom or victory? Or shall we say, wackodom?

Pull a Hitler?
Another Saddam?
Already facing his maker?
Someone has him in some asylum (as in, Idi Amin)?
Never to be heard from again?
Something else?

I don't see anyone putting him in asylum. I don't recall that about Amin either. Though heaven knows neither ever seemed sane.

Amin is in Saudi.

Last king of Scotland, you know. Wow, how wacko is that!

You, of course mean 'was.' Idi has been dead for a number of years. He was also in Libya for a while....

Amin is dead. He died in Saudi about 8 years ao. but not in an asylum. Basically he went there because even libya did not want him and the Saudis made him agree not to get involved with any political causes anywhere in the world.

I meant as in "granted asylum." Although, an asylum is probably what was most appropriate!

I must say I'm surprised at how little interest this has generated. And I'm not sure how to read that.

I think, until capture or otherwise, speculation is unfounded. God help us, he might yet return to power....

The more I look at this the more amazed I am that I did not realize it meant granted asylum. But with the two guys involved I went straight to the wrong conclusion. That probably says more about me than them.

Well, the answer is Asylum. At cnn.com now.

His Daughter who was dead since'86 (or thereabouts) suddenly appeared to be "alive" again..anything is possible

Hmmm. I must have misread the original story, or they've changed it. Looks like the man himself is not part of the asylum group. Yet. I'll bet there's some negotiations going on somewhere.

Whatever makes it look like the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue actually had anything to do with it, that's what will happen, or "appear" to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts