Question about Install

Patchen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Having Dish HD installed in the near future by Dish. When I purchased my tv from Best Buy, the sales rep told me I had to provide the HDMI cable for Dish to install the 622 to my TV is that correct? If so where's a good place to buy the cable?

Thanks for reading.

Having Dish HD installed in the near future by Dish. When I purchased my tv from Best Buy, the sales rep told me I had to provide the HDMI cable for Dish to install the 622 to my TV is that correct? If so where's a good place to buy the cable?

Thanks for reading.

Yes. Get one from www.monoprice.com. Fast and cheap.

Yep, www.monoprice.com is the place for sure. I have used them several times and they have great products at great prices! You would pay 10 or 20 times more than their prices if you were to buy in the stores.

Thanks for reading.
shocked that the Best Buy guy didn't try to sell you an HDMI cable himself..Big markup on those things...Search the web..Do not buy from retail stores..

A friend of mine got Dish yesterday with two HD receivers...and two HDMI. My installer would only give me component.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts