Question about "moving" with Dish

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I have been looking at the markets that are Conus on 77, and was thinking about "moving" to one of them. My question is, if I "move" can I just call in and change my service address, but keep my billing address the same? That is what I used to do with DirecTV when I was a sub with them, I would just "move" service to another city, but keep billing the same.
Also, I thought of one other question, if I "move" to say Little Rock, will my OTA locals from Birmingham still have guide data? I get guide data for channels out of Columbus and Tupelo, MS even though I dont have Columbus Tupelo locals.

Thanks

Yep, just tell them you have your receiver hooked up and watching TV right now and need to switch the locals. Otherwise they might try to schedule a dish mover for you.

Sure Do

Yep, just tell them you have your receiver hooked up and watching TV right now and need to switch the locals. Otherwise they might try to schedule a dish mover for you.

Some nosy CSR's try to say it can only be installed by E* net installer. Tell them a local dealer has already done the work. Little Rock's OK that's where I "moved to". For a while the ABC picture sucked but they seem to have gotten it fixed a couple of weeks ago.

Some nosy CSR's try to say it can only be installed by E* net installer. Tell them a local dealer has already done the work. Little Rock's OK that's where I "moved to". For a while the ABC picture sucked but they seem to have gotten it fixed a couple of weeks ago.

The dish was already on the house and I hooked up to it...all my channels are working fine except for my locals. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts