Question about Sportsouth and Fox Sports Net South in HD

KHJ0728

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
i posted this in another satellite forum but i figured that it would hurt to ask this here as well and get some different answers. I live in an area that is supposed to get Sportsouth and Fox Sports Net south in HD. I get the SD version just fine but the Sportsouth and Fox Sports Net South do not appear in HD in my guide. This other forum said that Both appeared only on 129 but in Satguys uplink report it says that both channels were added to Transponder 32 on 61.5 last week. Why do you guys think that i dont have access to this channel because i have a dish pointed at 61.5. And if anyone on here was having trouble accessing these channels. Thank you.

same here, i never got on 129 as i did not want to go through the mess. I am on 61.5 too, no HD of those channels

i posted this in another satellite forum but i figured that it would hurt to ask this here as well and get some different answers. I live in an area that is supposed to get Sportsouth and Fox Sports Net south in HD. I get the SD version just fine but the Sportsouth and Fox Sports Net South do not appear in HD in my guide. This other forum said that Both appeared only on 129 but in Satguys uplink report it says that both channels were added to Transponder 32 on 61.5 last week. Why do you guys think that i dont have access to this channel because i have a dish pointed at 61.5. And if anyone on here was having trouble accessing these channels. Thank you.

These adds were recent and are not yet avalible to subscribers. They were added 1 week ago. It generaly take at least 2 weeks of testing until they make it avalible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)