Question About the FSN's & Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
Im a DirecTV & Bell TV customer. I was thinking about ordering center ice off of D*, Are the FSN channels suppose to be availible by Zip? I went through them and every one of them shows up for me from all over the country except 695 FSN California. Every other FSN channel works, now if they are limited to zip code I wonder how I got them all? Im now wondering if center ice is worth it since I can find most games on the fsn's and I can watch all the canadien games off of Bell.

If you have premium or sports pack they will all show programming, except for a out of market game, which will be blacked out. I show 695 as "not available", perhaps it was just an alternate feed and temporary.

If you get CI, you will get any NHL game available to Directv, which is most. Obviously Versus is missing, the Canadian feeds are SD only, and I think CSN Philly is still not available.

Ya I have the premium package. Now since I get all or most of the canadien games in HD via CBC-HD & Rogers Sports Net HD, TSN HD off of Bell TV im just wondering if C.I. is worth it or not, my fav teams are the Oilers & Islanders so between the two sat systems I think I should be ok. Thanks for the reply
If you have premium or sports pack they will all show programming, except for a out of market game, which will be blacked out. I show 695 as "not available", perhaps it was just an alternate feed and temporary.

If you get CI, you will get any NHL game available to Directv, which is most. Obviously Versus is missing, the Canadian feeds are SD only, and I think CSN Philly is still not available.

Ya I have the premium package. Now since I get all or most of the canadien games in HD via CBC-HD & Rogers Sports Net HD, TSN HD off of Bell TV im just wondering if C.I. is worth it or not, my fav teams are the Oilers & Islanders so between the two sat systems I think I should be ok. Thanks for the reply

You'll get the Oiler PPV games as part of D*'s CI package if they are broadcast on the opposing teams FSN/regional network (sometimes they even show the actual Oiler PPV feed). With Bell I believe they are $14SD & $16HD/game & the other feeds are blacked out. The season pack for just the 16 PPV games on Bell is $180SD or $200HD.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)