Question about upgrade options......

hzhao

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
I remembered reading here about the additional upgrade offer for "owning" vs. "leasing" 622 from 921 starting 5/1. Did anyone have any update? I called today (the special upgrade number), no one knows such option and only thing available is the 'lease" upgrade........

Anyway, even with the lease upgrade, I am being told that I will only allow to upgrade two 921s (out of three that I owned). Is that true? Did anyone had upgrade more than two units?

Given all kinds of restrictions and conditions that with the upgrade, would that be better to cancel the services all together, then re-establish a new account as the new customer? would that be more discount and advantages?

Thanks in advance for any advises.

p.s. I am currently have 2x811, 1x721, 3x921 with American Everything plus HD/VOOM packages.

You can get (2) 2 211's, (1) 622 and a Dish 1000 for $399.00 as new customer and 18 month contract. I pay as a (new) customers, had been with them for 7 years before I became a new customer, I pay $130 a month for AEP, Distant Networks, Superstations, two dual tuner DVR's and four 211's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts