question for 100+ subscribers

scarson79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
i was with the 250 package but have droped to the 100+ to save some money. i also dropped the superstations, locals, and sport package and now only have the 100+ and ny sf through aad. do ANY OF YOU WITH 100+ get the alternate sports feeds that are suposed to be at 444 - 450 something? please check for me because im in southern alabama just outside of the mobile area and i have lost my ability to watch the rays and marlins. i also used to get the grizzlies and predators ont he alternates and im now worried that i wont be able to get those unless i go back to the 250 package.

I'm surprised they let you have that package (AT100+, Classic Bronze or whatever it is these days) without the locals. In fact, I tried to downgrade to AT100+ and was told I couldn't do so without keeping my local networks (which I am only interested in for the Bengals come football season). I keep the AAD SD networks at all time (both coasts). The mileage you get may vary in regards to the alternate networks but I can confirm that I don't get those even with it being advertised on the DISH website for the package. I don't even get them and I kept the Multi-Sport package.

It won't help you with the Memphis Grizzlies or Nashville Predators (as they are always shown on one of the alternate networks anyways) but I can assure you that if you order the Multi-Sport package, you'll get the Rays and Marlins on the Sunshine Network or FSN Florida. You won't, however, get any of the live professional games outside of your territory. I'm a huge fan of the package, though, and would recommend it at only $5.99 / month. I also enjoy the NHL Network, NBA Television (which I would get anyways as a League Pass subscriber) and Big Ten Network. Everytime I have watched an NHL replay (whoever was against the Maple Leafs) it was in the clear. I also noticed (last season) that I was getting the Denver Nuggets replays so long as they were on Altitude. I enjoy some of the regional shows as well.

Unfortunately, though, I don't think you'll be able to get the Predators or Grizzlies unless you upgrade to AT200 or AT250 (or you won't get the alternates).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)