Question for anyone with the Los Angeles locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have Los Angeles LIL's (and an OTA connected to 772/K boxes), and I do NOT have your listed channels on my EPG. What are those channels anyway?

Last edited:
Isn't that just the channels AAD had? They are all still there, just showing the take down card..... The higher numbers were never visible to me the lower numbers are still visible.

Isn't that just the channels AAD had? They are all still there, just showing the take down card..... The higher numbers were never visible to me the lower numbers are still visible.

So you still have the AAD numbers showing up on your receiver? I think that they were 73 thru 80.

I doubt that the 9954 thru 9957 channels will show up for subscribers in LA. These are distant slots.

Still got the HD channels with the take down card showing. And the higher channels were not visible even when the channels were active.

Oh, I see. Los Angeles HD Distants. No, I wouldn't see it. Sorry for not understanding. You all can take our local news, we all think it is awful. Although I admit to watching it just to be informed of local issues, and then it turns to some of the most stupid, alarmist, sensational, fluffer crap ever. While it is superlative in covering live local disasters, we really do think our local news is scuzzy most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts