Question for Installers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrv331

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
NE Ohio
Im looking to get all my wiring in place when I order my Dish. Im looking at the 2 322's. No problems with the main floor, but other than running the wires outside of the house, how would one get them(duel cables) from a basement to a second floor? I know its hard to say with out my homes layout, Im just looking for options.

Thanks
John

Best thing to do is find a cold air return that goes to the second floor.

Remove the Grill on the register on the 2nd floor and drill up into the stud wall and fish the cables to the attic. From there, you can drop the cables back down any wall you would like on the second floor as long as you have attic access above the room :)

jrv331 said:
Im looking to get all my wiring in place when I order my Dish. Im looking at the 2 322's. No problems with the main floor, but other than running the wires outside of the house, how would one get them(duel cables) from a basement to a second floor? I know its hard to say with out my homes layout, Im just looking for options.

Thanks
John

Why not just install the 2-322's downstairs and use the existing wiring to send the modulated signals to the upstairs TVs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts